07321/ 93 75 - 0 07321 / 93 75 20 email@example.com
Götter, Schleweit & Partner is a partnership of tax advisors based in Heidenheim in the South of Germany, in the reach between Munich and Stuttgart.
Our clients are German and international companies, high net worth individuals,
artists and professional athletes and real estate investments.
We advise internationally operating companies in all matters of inbound
and outbound business and assist foreign companies in setting up a company
or branch in Germany or the purchase of a German company. We offer
accounting services for German companies and branches.
Auditing services are performed by our partner Heinz Lutz.
We co-operate with a network of specialized lawyers, tax consultants and auditors.
Our International Partner Klaus A. Schleweit is advising and assisting international clients since many years as a senior manager of one of the Big Four companies and in our firm. He worked as an expatriate abroad over several years. Thus he gained experience from two perspectives, the advisory and the expatriate's side.
- Tax advice
- Tax compliance
- Accounting services
- Payroll services
- Expatriate services
- Legal services connected to our other services
- Support in establishment of companies and branches
- Support in business acquisitions
- International taxation
- Assurance / audit (contact: Heinz Lutz)
Tax compliance and advisory:
- preparation of German tax returns
- advisory services
- individual tax planning and advisory for executives
Company advisory services:
- assisting companies in managing international assignees
- tax planning in order to reduce the cost of assignment
- assuring the deductibility of the cost of assignment in the corporate tax calculation of the company
Executives and other high potentials:
require individual and very specific advice and assistance. Confidentiality regarding their individual and private circumstances needs to be assured, also towards the employer. The employer arranges a "welcome package" for the executive which includes his/her individual and private tax advice.